What I’m reading, loving, cooking and wearing this week:
- Because I worked in entertainment news, this one was fun for me to hear – Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are expecting a baby together. Besides the obvious love most of us women share for Gosling, I happen to adore Eva Mendes. I met her once at a press junket and she could not have been sweeter. That’s going to be one gorgeous baby!
- Saw this post re: ’15 Things You Should Give Up to Be Happy’ and thought it’s definitely worth sharing. Still struggling continually with number 6. Especially this week.
- Camo at Lululemon! This print sold out quickly when released a few months ago but they brought it back due to popular demand! They also have racerbacks in the same print if that’s more your thing.
[photo credit: lululemon.com]
- My favorite makeup blogger is starting a new series on Eyeshadow School – important stuff, people! I, for one, am super excited for some new techniques.
- This is a pretty awesome writeup on Reasons to Blog. They’re all pretty compelling and although I’m still a newbie, I’m already finding many of them to be true.
- It was a week of very simple dinners and this one did the job for Thursday. I know I overdo zoodles but they’re healthy, quick, and satisfying! That’s just zucchini ‘spiraled’ with sautéed pesto chicken sausage topped with a white cheese mix.
- And this pretty much sums up my week – a challenging one with a clingy, teething babe, a preschooler protesting swim lessons and shuffling 3 children around from place to place. So happy the weekend is finally here! Have a good one!