1. If you love Fall and you want a new drink to try, please buy these two items immediately! Served hot or cold, it’s the new favorite in this house. Hope the weather cooperates soon so we really get into the spirit.
3. I’m a sucker for bacon-wrapped dates and make them somewhat frequently, but this may be my new favorite – made it for my hubby this week. So good!! Love sweet and salty together.
4. My husband will be happy to know about these 14 foods that are healthier than kale. He’s not a huge fan…guess I can incorporate the other foods on the list and not feel bad about it!
5. This blog post is titled Friday Favorites, so I suppose it should be somewhat upbeat. Not to drag anyone down, but this post was incredibly poignant and heartbreaking yet so powerful and brave. I hope everyone has a chance to read it. It’s about a Christian mother’s regret in how she handled her son’s ‘coming out’ – take time to read the comments as well.
6. Halloween is upon us, and for some reason, it stresses me out every year. I hate thinking about what the kids will be, and then if I have to find a costume myself? Ugh. Never have been a fan of the dressing up! This was pretty funny though, and brought back memories!
7. This is pretty great…you have to start somewhere, so why not start now?
8. I love this post on incorporating denim and camel for Fall – some super cute looks.
9. Saw this House of Harlow necklace and loved it! It comes in a few other colors as well.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!