1. If you’re a Costco addict (like no one in this house), this is a great write-up on items that truly are cheaper there – including a Dyson vacuum, which has seriously changed my life this year. Did I just say that about a vacuum?
2. It’s our family picture shoot in a few weeks, so time for a refill on my Makeup Forever HD Foundation – never take photos without it! Definitely going to re-read these tips for taking a great photo.
3. Too lazy to stop by the jewelry store to clean your rings, like me? Try this easy DIY method using dishwashing soap and a toothbrush.
4. Sorry, but this pic is just amazing – we are planning a Fall trip to NYC next year…really wish it was this year!
5. Today is the last day to enter the Lookbook Store contest on Andee Layne’s blog – would love to win one of those prizes! But even without winning, the pieces at Lookbook are super cute and totally affordable.
6. We’ve been soaking up the summer sun and going on many an adventure these last few weeks before school starts back up.
7. In doing that, I’ve been keeping this quote at the forefront of my mind. ‘Cause inevitably, plans will end up changing with little ones in tow!
9. Despite my recent epiphany about social media, this was too good to not repin on Pinterest:
10. So glad I came across this article from Women’s Health re: 7 Things No One Told You About Caffeine – they further support and justify my addiction. Phew!
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!