1. I’ve been really craving smoothies lately – so refreshing in this heat! I’m can’t wait to try this one soon. I’m a fan of anything with almond butter.
2. If your hair could use some moisturizing from excess sun exposure and pool time, try It’s a 10 miracle leave-in product. They’re not lying when they say it’s a 10!
4. Longing for a good summer novel? Check out Emily Griffin’s latest – I haven’t started it yet, but I’ve read all her other books. Always a quick and enjoyable read!
[photo credit: emilygriffin.com]
5. If you’re out of recipe ideas and love seafood, this one is a staple in my house – only 6 or so ingredients and super easy to put together. I tend to gravitate toward light dishes for summer.
6. I can’t get enough of the Boho fringe look – I’m currently coveting this bag I saw on OC Style Report’s instagram.
8. If we host a party any time soon, this platter is an absolute necessity! Can you say heaven? My mouth won’t stop watering.
9. I’m not a huge DIY-er, but I’m kinda dying to make one of these with my husband’s help. You should see the condition of my jewelry at the moment. I need some organization!
10. I love this picture and quote. Hopeful with endless possibilities…a nice place to be.
[photo credit: blog.freepeople.com]
I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!