A little Tuesday roundup of some of my faves and on my list to grab:
- Zara Body Curve jeggings – the best part about these jeans is how comfortable they are and the second best part is the price. At $39.95 you can’t go wrong.
- Michael Kors ‘Josephine’ wedge – I own other Michael Kors shoes and absolutely adore them. I hear this wedge is the most comfortable one around.
- Alex and Ani stackable charm bangle. I own two of these (starfish and butterfly), and they are my go-to for day and night. Hopefully, I’ll be adding this feather bangle to my collection soon.
And here is a small sample of what I’m currently wearing on my face:
- Too Faced Better than sex mascara – two coats of this coupled with an eyelash curler and my lashes look almost like I have extensions.
- Make Up Forever HD Foundation – anytime I get the itch to try a new foundation, it never lives up to this. I always go back to Make Up Forever.
- Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm – I looked forever for the perfect bronzer for contouring and this is it. It has no orange undertone which is great for contour.
- Pale Pink Blush by Bobbi Brown – my absolute favorite blush. Nothing compares! It’s highly pigmented and offers such a great pop of color.
- Mac eyeshadow in Brun – not only is it a great go-to as an everyday eyeshadow and on the lash line, it also works well for filling in brows.
Hope everyone has a great day!